Friday, January 22, 2010

TuRnInG A NeW LeAf ...




While I was just editing my profile while creating this blog , there was one space where my computer screen staringly asked me - "About Me" under the "Extended Info" head...I retorted back with a stare , turning into a bewildered look...Who am I ??? What should I write ? I have read so many blogs , where in so many stuffs are written - thoughts , experiences , feelings, knowledge sharing , etc...but its the "About Me" that pops out of a corner in their blog , interests me .. Some are crisply baked with hi-fi words , some are simply pretending to be natural when complexity runs in their blood , some fake sugary words , some try to be honest but find hard to be so while some are totally confused !!!!

Phew...one question ...Just 3 words create so many chemical reactions in brains...so many unused cells start to work , work and work , and finally die , but they fail to answer this question ...What a pity..

Oops..I too got carried away...This question didnt spare me too...Those 3 words kept lingering me ...I thought , thought and thought , like every new blogger does - as they want to put their best in their blog...But wait a minute...this is not my first blog , I do have another one ...Then why another blog ? Well ..why should I tell you the reason ??? Its my choice !

So coming to the question - " Who am I ? "..I play different roles to each - to my parents - a daughter ,sister to my siblings , friend to friends , etc etc ...So I am just another blogger in the blogging world , who like many others want to weave magic with words with their unbridled thoughts ! Will I ever succeed ?? Dunno , but wish me luck ! :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging again... :)

Loved your template and the posts a lot... :)

hope to c more of them soon.....

Blogger said...

Thanks Urvashi :)

Mihir Narvilkar said...

nice post....i guess your one of those people who don't care whether they are the center of attraction or not.
wat say?
keep blogging!

Blogger said...

Thanx Mihir :)n yeah I m such one :)

Avin said...

Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts.Good luck on your reattempt at blogging. Happy blogging :)