Saturday, February 13, 2010

ThE NeVeR-EnDiNg JoUrNeY...


I set out on a journey -
to find about me ,
to know what I am in real sense -
my true feelings along with acts of pretence..
In search of secrets that lie within ,
to unravel the mysteries hidden,
I see thousand faces and masks
to all , same question I ask...
Tell me who am I ?
Answer something , please reply !!!
But silence is all I hear
I am all alone , I fear ..
But still I try to move deeper
determined to make things clear ...
Flashes of memory swing in front of me
hinting : this is what you could probably be ...
Making my journey harder to move on ,
pricking my path as if I am going wrong ...
Admist all hardship I try to focus my intent
ignoring all the insults and comments ,
forgetting labels thrusted and torments ,
the times when I was made to relent..
The path becomes darker making me scary
making me more bleaky....
I hear whispers and tags to define me
But I know its all awry..
I still move unaware of where it will lead
As I am too late to recede
Its been years , yet I am wandering
but the search for the answer is still on...

9 comments:

Aryan'S said...

u r rite very hard to understand,.though we own our life..nice poem...like it...!

Avin said...

Wonderful poem, guess the about me part of the blog evoked this.Keep searching and and find it and do put that as a poem too ;)

Unknown said...

sweet poem,nice topic,but could've been better though....jus a thought.keep writing :)

Aditi said...

Awesome poem girl :)

DiDo said...

straight from the heart... and it reached my heart..beautiful poem :) ...

Blogger said...

@ Aryan : yup ! sometimes to understnd others is quite easy than understanding self !

@Avin : Maybe that provoked me to write ...N yeah dude will surely pen down as soon as my journey ends ! :)

@rahulamigo : Thanx for honest comment ..Will surely work on :)

@Aditi : Thanx yaar !

@DiDo : Thanx!!!!I am glad you liked it ! :)

A New Beginning said...

Hey Blogger!youre ot just another blogger as your profile says but a special one with a great flare for writing :)Wish you all the very best...Thanks for a visit to my blog:) do come again!!!
Waitn for a new post frm u...

Blogger said...

^^Thanx so much ..Yup I love to play with words , though not very good at it :) N yeah vl sure drop at yor place :)

BK said...

You write with lot of depth..
Keep Writing..

Cheers
BK