Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GoD Is "NoT" gOoD AlWaYs

"GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME"

I saw these 6 words engraved in an car ..No doubt I always get to read different things but this one caught my mind and waves of thoughts splashed in my mind ....I read it about 5 times ( I can read very well mind you ...) and was pondering over it ...I forgot that I was driving my scooty amidst the heavy traffic zone at a famous "traffic spot" in the city ...The only question that I wanted to ask the owner of the car , where these impressions were printed in his rear glass window...But few questions better not to be asked in public , as people might think you have really lost your screw somewhere in the crowd;)

I wondered - Is God really good ? Leave alone the question of good / bad , most people end up questioning - Is there God ??? I don't know if you believe in His existence or not , but I believe , and that too very strongly ...I don't believe in his guises and blah blah but I just know there is a supreme power that controls all this ..A power that is everywhere , yet invisible , nearby yet far from our reach , exists but unknown of its whereabouts , etc ..

Mr.God has been best friend of life ...I have always loved Him and I will , no matter how many special persons I come across through in my life ...He has everything to me ..He thoughts , He fought , He left me half away , He guided me , He made me cry , He didn't give me any specific reason to laugh my heart out , He made me feel lonely , He was there when the world was against me - He did whatever He can and will always do , to make me the best out of what I am ....

That's the reason when I go to a temple I cant look at the idol and bend my head and say prayer or thank him ...I don't feel so at all ..Why should I when I know He is with me , inside me living and aware of everything of my life ? Will my trades of "doing this if you fulfill this wish of mine " reflects selfless love ???No , its just another deal , that you make with God , and when pure love exists , you become a poor businessman , coz all you know is to give to your love ...

Ooppss I was carried away ...coming to point to being good ..yes , though I love God , I am honest in my opinion that God is never good ...If so , there wouldn't have been miseries and pains and heartbreaks so much ....(I know what you guys thinking now ...I agree with your opinions n for God's sake don't say i am being pessimistic n all..I am optimistically looking things beyond "good" things ! )...God is not good to those children's who were no fault of their labelled as "Orphans" , God hasn't been good to all those innocent girls who were victims to men's lust , God has not been good to those old souls who did their best to their children yet find themselves in web of lonliness amidst being friends of their age in an Old age home ...I can give you thousands of such examples ...

No , I don't expect an answer .when God itself is silent on those things , I am not at all waiting to hear from you about it ...But despite all this , I love Him ...n yet I still an standing firm against the statement " God is good all the time "..He is not good .....
















He is just SMART ...and knows what to do at respective time ...and that's not goodness mind you ..Its called smartness !!! N yes God is very SMART !! :)

7 comments:

DiDo said...

love the last line.. hes nt good hes smart ;)

another lovely post :)

Narrator said...

Hi

Agreed that God is very smart... I am yet to figure it out why things went out of my control and how will everything get back on track... There is also an old saying in hindi "bhagwan ki leela aparampar hai "

deepa kashyap said...

nice post..
keep blogging :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm......well written...

Blogger said...

DiDO : maine to sach likha ..achi to apne aap lag gayi ;)

Narator : we all do dat ..trying to figure out what went wrong .but we dont get answrd ofetn ...why ???

Deepa : Thanx for dropping by !

Vijay : Thanx :)

Absurdist said...

hey... excuse me fo the freedom i take to comment here.
Der is a moment in everyones life wen yo are betrayed by yo most trusted person. We trust a person vth all our heart and mind. We have this unshakable faith in him/her. But one fine day yo getto kno yo trusted him/her fo all the wrong reasons.
Imagine the same thing happening vth "God"...
Yo had been believing in Him so strongly. Though clueless about His whereabouts.. ITS YOUR FAITH AND NOT THE GOD. Its yo faith tat was/is driving yo. It kept yo alive/ hoping/ optimistic. Every good thing tat happened to yo... yo assigned the reason of GOD to it. God never told yo tat he did... but its yo faith in him did... so in a way... YO faith is God... have faith in yoself.. yo are God... But nonethless a nice blog... and tat dude in the car was some dumb who never bothered to question other than his cranking engine... sorry fo such a looooong comment... keep bloggin..

Anonymous said...

Absolutely you are correct. God is good all the time. I hope that, god is always with me then why I want to worry? Always be happy "God is always with us".
best web hosting