Friday, March 5, 2010

Time Travel



This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 8; the eighth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

Dear Unknown husband of mine ,

I am soooooo happpppyyyyyy today ..Guess what ????? I just heard from mom that they are on a hunt for you ..I know you are wondering what makes me this sooo happy , but you will never understand this ..coz only a girl's heart can understand this cute mixed feelings ...

Well dearie ..I am doubly eager to meet and share my life with you , though outwardly I told mom that I am not that interested in marriage right now , in reality , its only for you I am still alive ...I travel to unknown horizons , with your tight arms around me , in a fictitious world called dream ..I love you and will love you so much , as no one has ever loved you ...I know that all the lovers in world says so , but not all wives do that honey ...

Sweetheart , I am waiting to share , and experience all those special moments , which makes life worth living for , and persons worth dying for ...I want to travel with you to your past and know each and everything about you - your silly pranks , your naughtiness , your innocence , your secrets , your hidden pains ..everything ..I want to see all those moments , which helped in making 'you'...I want to be present in those old times of yours and you , in mine ....

I am excited , thinking of the day , when we will walk together in this journey of life , where every step becomes a memorable part of 'our identity' ; leaving our footprints of the sands of time , which though would be covered up with new sands , its imprints will be left deeply in our heartbeats..

I want to travel and explore you - both the inner and outer world . As of now , I know your heart is quite a wonderful place , where flowers of sweetness and kindness bloom with scents of care and anger , along with small thorns called ego and an ocean of love for me ... Don't ask me how I know this , but I am very sure of this ...Being with such a lovely person , our outer world , would obviously spring with happiness with showers of love along with hot soups of arguments and fights ...

Darling , I want to travel the world with you ...Watch new places , make new friends , experiment with food and culture ..and also think beyond " We " - where there are people who needs us ...The invisible hands that's yearning for our help , the sealed lips which are begging for few kind words , the silent eyes which search for love ...I want to walk on those secret paths with you , where help is rendered selflessly to others ..Together , I am sure we can heal some wounds that life has caused them , soothing their pain as time goes on ..

Baby , I am not done yet , for I have many expectations from our relationship , and I know too you have lots ...Words are failing to pen down my secret wishes and gesture-gifts for you ..I will stop now , though I have lots to tell you ..I hope to meet you soon and unleash all that's within ....Miss you and Love you loadsaaa honey ..

Yours ,
would-be angelic wife ..

P.S : For those who couldn't get a connection between the topic and letter : "Time Travel" doesn't mean literally travelling with time ..Sometimes , it can be travelling with feelings that are felt and are expected to happen with passage of time ...

P.P.S : This is my first attempt , so there are chances of grammatical mistakes .Please pour in your honest comments !

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

30 comments:

Chandni (Chanz) said...

what a nice idea... somewhere deep inside I too think like this when it comes to finding the unknown husband for me..

Rachana Shakyawar said...

@ Blogger

Beautiful attempt!
Indeed, you are right..Time Travel is not just about era it can be about the loving lanes of memory and as you said feelings too!


Bwt: the letter is quite qith pure honest lingering feelings and I enjoyed it reading each word!

Grt Going!
Wish U all the best for BATOM!

Keep the spark Alive

MADHU RAO | (INDImag.COM) said...

Beautiful. Finally an adult, sensible interpretation of the topic told with sensitivity and thought. Good job.

Unknown said...

its a great attempt! i like the idea..:) all the best for the contest!

swayambhu said...

beautifully written.....guess every human being thinks like this, no??

Saro said...

agreed! time travel is wide, endless to interpretation and yours is not wrong.

honestly- it's sweet, and simple. nice :)

Vinay Leo R. said...

loved that start..
dear unknown husband.. lol! :D

u did it really nicely! :)

Anonymous said...

It was a very nice and different interpretation of the topic!! Agree with you. Time travel is not just about travelling with time. It can be just feelings. And I guess almost all the girls think like this about their future husband!!
Also read my take on this :)

Narrator said...

Hi

innovation is the key and ur presentation too is very nice... I hope u win..

Siddhesh Kabe said...

wow...tats a good concept... travelling through imagination...:D

Harsha Chittar said...

a totally different take on the topic, well done

Mural! said...

Honestly, you've got some great writing flair

but most of the things that you described could also be done alone ;) .......poor guy that unknown husband, should be damn wealthy to fulfill all those!!

Karthik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karthik said...

A very refreshing take on the topic. Sweet and honest letter. That future husband, whoever and wherever he is, must have read this letter by now. May you get a reply from him soon. ;)

Enjoyed reading thoroughly.
All the best for BATOM!
Cheerios! :)

Nethra said...

Make your husband read this. I meant once you get married. :P
Nice post! :)

Makk said...

I have not been through the post and I am smiling..with first line it self... :) lets proceed

cute post. :)

Leaving with smile.

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

honest and quite different taking with hatke perspective..gud one :)

T F Carthick said...

Very honest and touching. I probably would not have been able to relate to this a year and a half back. But now I am able to relate to every word of what you have written. (No marks for guessing what happened a year and half back). Very valid emotions articulated really well.

Saurabh said...

really awesome.....
really goood written.....

Anshul said...

beautifully written.. i loved every single word of this post..you have very well expressed the feelings that i am sure goes inside every girl's heart..

S A J I T H said...

This post was good reading. After the letter, P.S was just a pick! ..Sometimes , it can be travelling with feelings that are felt and are expected to happen with passage of time ...

lov to read more ..
cheers!

Megha said...

Nice idea. The start was awesome..to an unknown husband.

Nice read :) All the best!

Saurabh Panshikar said...

Gr8 post. Enjoyed it to the core... I'd never imagined that time travel could mean so many different things to different ppl!

Prashant Mehta said...

A different take on the topic. Awesome!

Just that you asked for:

Words are failing to pen down my secret wishes ...

Should be:

I am failing to pen down my secret wishes ...

Rocksa said...

I loved the honesty with which it has been written! It is quite evident! I love your take on the topic! It made me go, 'Aww! So sweet!' :) All the best with BATOM!

Blogger said...

Chanz : Yup ! true !!

Rachna,Anshul,Raksha : Thank u so much !!! n yeah its ture feelings indeed , so i guess my honest feelings were refelcted :)

Madhu,Makk,Sajith : Is that so ?? Thank u so much !!!

Mehak,Saro,Leo,narrator,Sid,Harsha,Mahesh,Fool,Saurab,Megha,Saurabh : Thank u :)

swayambhu,evan : I dunno about dat , but i defintely think so :)

Mural : Its jus my perception , n for most of simple things , wealth is not really required !!

Karthik,Nethra : Thanx ...yeah vl surely make him read , after all, this is for him ;)

Prashant : Thank u sooooo much !!! THe best honest comment !!! Will take care nxt tym :)

DiDo said...

i've been a sincere follower of ur blog... u knw why?? cos u write wots in ur mind.. sumtimes i feel u just wrote wot i was thinking... the diff is i cnt play with words the way u do ...Amazingg blogger..:)

loved the post... again u wrote wot goes in my mind ;)

Surbhi said...

brilliant idea.........

deepa kashyap said...

first time on ur blog..
this post described a gal's heart so nicly..
gud job..keep blogging :)

Anonymous said...

I hate traveling because it will take more time. I feel that, in traveling I am simply wasting my time.
Buy Indian domain